Friday, February 24, 2012

Feel Beautiful Be Yourself

Even when we are weak,we can feel beautiful.Just by looking at ourselves through the eyes of our souls.
 Never let the thoughts of ecotism enter your mind.And we all do this,even myself,I'm definitely guilty of this..My husband can tell you how many times I do this.But we need to forget what we see,because no matter what we see,someone else will see something different.Why are we so hard on ourselves?Good question!Because like I said,even as positive as I am,I am guilty of this thing called egotism.Really,in myself I see a woman who is vibrant,and yes I  can say I am proud of my looks.But on the inside,is a soul that is even deeper and more beautiful.So,do yourself a favor.And YES,when I feel the urge to think negative on my looks too,I will practice this as well.When you feel the negativity burn inside you,think about your looks,see what you have and look in the mirror and REALLY FEEL that beauty shine through.For it will take away those I FEEL UGLY moments.
  .And groooooove on into a Happy & HEALTHY Inner NAMASTE weekend.
    ~!*NAMASTE & a SMILE!!!!!~***

No comments:

Post a Comment