Monday, March 5, 2012

Take me home...To the place where I will always be happy!

That's a hard thing to try and figure out.Because I'm inlove with the spirit of the Latin flavor of Miami but I love the city energy of NYC.But wherever that place is,I always have my family and friends with me.And,it's great to meet new friends which adds to the wonderful journey that HOME brings.What a great energy to feel,to earn,meeting new people and finding out what their life is all about.Realizing that what they are going through in their everyday life is really no different than what we all go through.We need eachother to have and to hold always in life.The energy of meeting people is the same wherever you may be in your life.Home is where the heart is.And the heart is always where love is too.
So,home...Where is home?Is it the place where I grew up and can't live without?Or is it always going to be with me wherever I go?Yes I can imagine that I can bring Miami to NYC definitely!Knowing that no matter where I go,Miami is always in my heart!Forever,Miami has built that spirit of culture that will bring me happiness and strength of inner power.NYC?Welll....NYC,we all know NYC how strong that place is?Fast paced energy and fast lifestyle that you think will be hard to catch up on everything that goes on there!I just thrive on that!..And love the thrill of the energy that passes through my soul and won't ever let go.
     Home,Take me home to a place I will always be happy!
                    ~NAMASTE wishes & smiles*** ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment