Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wisdom & Strength.The ability to succeed through mental ambition

When we wish for something,we reach out for it.Now we need to find inner strength through what I like to call, Mental Ambition.In order to work with mental ambition,we need to forget about what people see as success and lead our lives based on our needs and desires.We desire to be successful,ok thats great!But there are many levels to success and in order to truly be successful,we have to follow our own lead and become a leader instead of a follower.What one person needs is different than what another person  needs.
 I for one,would love to be successful and allow for the abundance of personal wealth.To live in a NICE home in Miami and NYC...GREAT!The way for me to achieve that dream,is to follow my inner strength.My mental ambition will help me,like it will help you!So just find out what you want in life.And follow your own inner strength and your path will follow your lead.
There will always be those that will tell you,you are not good enough,or you're not ready to take lead.NEVER listen to those naysayers.They have their own dreams and desires.Listen to your heart and your heart will guide you in the right direction..Go out there and reach for the stars and the universe!
     *Mind ambition,NAMASTE~!* and a SMILE....

1 comment:

  1. Mental Ambition....I like it!!! With all the stresses I am going through personally and professionally, this is good advice =)

    ReplyDelete