Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dream til you can't........GET enough

Dreams take you far..But how much is too much?NEVER can dream too much? Because dreams come from thoughts that are in the back of our mind.It's definitely time to enjoy what we are thinking and BRING it all the way to the point where we we dream about it. That's awesome to me...To know that I'm thinking about something that I am so passionate about. This means,I will dream about it and then it will push me to GET myself together & allow my dreams to come into fruition.To the journey that is supposed to allow me to send my thoughts to the universe which will then allow me to follow my thoughts that I am,yes DREAMING about....! Ever think to yourself,how will I get what I want in life?Think it,DREAM it,FOLLOW it all the way to the universe and the journey will send it over to you!.... Because,we are truly unbelievably DESERVING of what we want in life...We can all achieve our dreams if we allow ourselves to follow our....guess what!DREAMS! Your dreams will take you very far,YEAH!*~Shiney Star-!*-Earth,Wind & Fire! Get it on all the way and follow your soul to where your journey meets the UNIVERSE! Dream.Dream.Dream..Til you can't get enough....! NAMASTE!*& Smilezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~!*******

No comments:

Post a Comment