Monday, July 9, 2012

What's the thought of the day..!A thought for....WHATEVER!

What are you thinking about?I'm thinking too much here lately,if you know what I mean..! About what?EVERYTHING!How am I doing at work?What do I plan to do for the day when I am off of work!.......Weekend plans...It's endless for me.. Here lately,it's been about job related stuff.How am I doing with my goal at work?I WANT TO MAKE MY MONTH,here's my plan of action.... It's all stressful for nothing though.I know that!Whatever will be will be.... But somehow,we need to remember that,NO MATTER what we think about or what we wanna do(Job related to personal) we have to remember to maintain our personal belief. We all have personal beliefs about our goals and the ways we view EVERYTHING! Always keep them in perspective and never allow your positive energy to diminish your character.Always know that you are what you are and what you are is a person with many gifts! I am speaking about my personal self here,BECAUSE....I have been allowing my stress to get in the way of who I really am.....!So...forgive me here for a minute. VENTING is oh soooo GOOOOD!Just be yourself and be happy no matter what you are feeling.Don't let work create a monster that you are not!Because we are human and we do have emotions,but work...Doesn't deserve to create stress in pour minds & bodies but....This is for everyone because as you know,we all DEAL with stress and it's NEVER a good thing...Because it changes who we really are!!!!!!!Not always for the better either.! Make your day special always and NEVER ever stop believing in yourself.!!!~ Always have many *Smilezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on your face and as always NAMASTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment