Friday, April 20, 2012

Cafe dreams cafe love

Cafe dreams cafe love. What does that mean to you?What does it mean to me? Meeting friends and watching people come in and come out.Sipping an espresso or cappuccino or a latte!It's a wonderful way to spend a moment.I like to people watch.Meet friends or just spend the time thinking as I am sipping my skinny vanilla latte GRANDE style. Whatever it means to you,it's a magical moment for everyone.And of you haven't had the pleasure to just sit and relax.. It's a GREAT moment you are passing up.Take the time for yourself.It's not only good for the soul,it's great for the heart too.For when you're here,you're in your own zone,it's a GREAT pick-me-up in the middle of the day or a lonely Saturday night..Lazy Sunday,or simply just YOUR time. Cafe dreams,cafe love. Smilezzzzzzz,cafe to you are CHEEEERS!NAMASTE & a FABULOUS moment........Enjoy it,capture it.LOVE it!!!!......

No comments:

Post a Comment