Friday, April 27, 2012

Scents & Scentsibility..For Your Life!

Scents and scentsibilities... I am thinking in green tea with sage!That's when my mind is feeling the energy during the day. At night when the mood is for relaxation it's dreaming in fig and lavender. For attitude that's when I reach for lemon and peppermint!~Or even ginger with grapefruit! If I need to that girl's night out I reach for ginger alllll the way!It's time for the weekend so scents the weekend away and reach for your favorite scent to get yourself in the mood for your favorite way to grooooove! Scents & scentsibility and have FUN with whatever you are planning...!Even if it's a quiet night at home. Don't forget the candles if that's what your plans on...A glass of wine for the soul and the music for dancing! *~NAMASTE & smilezzzzzzzzzz for the perfect weekend scents!

No comments:

Post a Comment