Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happiness is......YOU

You,YOU are the reason for my happiness.You make my soul feel cleansed because when I look into your eyes,I feel healthy,well and BEAUTIFUL. I don't know what you do,or how you do it.But because of you,I am happy on the inside out. YOU,YOU make me beautiful.Just by the way you hold me,look into my eyes.I feel a sensation that melts my heart as well as my soul.You make me feel like forever is here. When you speak to me,your voice..It just makes me glow,why?Because I am smiling from ear to ear! You,You make my eyes bright.Just looking into your eyes,because your eyes are so beautiful that they can't help but make my eyes look beautiful. So thanks,because of YOU,happiness is here to stay.From the moment you said hello.....You made me feeel so wonderfully beautiful inside and out. Your inner wholeness is a source of energy that can't be tamed.Nor do I want it to. I LOVE you.Because Happiness...............is YOU! *NAMASTE....& as always,Smilezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment